Setting intentions is the cornerstone of all creation – a subtle impulse that enters your mind before you take any action. And with each thought and intention you set in motion, you unleash the limitless energies of the universe.
But how do you set powerful intentions? It starts with becoming clear on who you truly are and what matters most to you. Intentions come from a deeper place than goals – they force you to unravel your true desires and motives.
To set your intentions in motion, start by tuning inwards. Take a moment to meditate, listen to inspiring music, or take a few deep breaths. Let the inspiration from your heart and soul flow onto the page as you write down your intentions with a pen and paper. This anchors your intentions into reality and sets them in motion.
To help guide you, we’ve compiled 30 powerful questions to set intentions in the key areas of your life. Divide your paper into five sections: personal-mental-spiritual, relationships, financial abundance, body and health, and work-business-life calling.
- Who do you aspire to become?
- How do you want to feel once you reach your goals?
- What do you want to embody?
- What do you need to let go of to achieve your goals?
- What kind of personality and habits no longer serve you?
- How can you better nurture your soul?
- What makes you feel alive?
- Which hobbies would you like to have?
- In which areas do you wish to grow?
- What kind of relationships do you wish to have?
- What are your key values in a relationship?
- How do you wish to treat others?
- Who do you long to let into your life?
- What kind of friendships would you love to create?
3. Financial abundance:
- What mindset do you need to let go of around finances?
- What mindset would you love to embody?
- How do you want to feel around finances?
- How do you wish your finances to look in a year from now?
- What kind of person do you wish to become while dealing with finances?
4. Body and health:
- How do you want to feel about your body?
- What kind of relationship do you want to have with food?
- How do you want to take care of your physical health?
- What kind of self-care rituals would you like to incorporate into your life?
- How do you want to feel in your own skin?
5. Work – business – life calling:
- What do you want your work to feel like?
- What kind of impact do you want to make through your work?
- What are your biggest passions?
- What kind of person do you want to be at work?
- How do you want to feel about your work-life balance?
Remember to write down your answers and choose the words and sentences that resonate with you the most to form your intention statement. Place it somewhere visible to remind yourself of your intentions daily. By setting pure intentions, you align yourself with the powerful energies of the universe, becoming a powerful creator of your reality.