A perfect appetizer or addition to a grazing board
Camembert & Blackberry Galette
Enjoy the rich creaminess of camembert cheese with the sweet-tart burst of blackberries, all enveloped in a flaky buttery crustPrint Pin
- 200 g ready-to-roll puff pastry
- 250 g camembert
- 8 blackberries
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 180℃. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Unroll the pastry, and roll out a little more until it will allow for the cheese to fit in with about a 7cm border around the edge.
- Sit the cheese in, and sprinkle the blackberries on top. Sit the sprig of rosemary on top.
- Pinch in the sides and fold them up until the Camembert is 2/3rds covered. Brush with egg wash and bake in the oven for 20 minutes until melted and golden.