A delicious crunchy nutty breakfast or snack
Chocolate Malt Granola
Rich chocolatey crunchy goodness, paired with blood oranges, blueberries and plant-based coconut yoghurt, perfect for breakfast or snackingPrint Pin
- 150 g porridge oats
- 70 g flaxseeds
- 50 g buckwheat flakes
- 80 g quinoa
- 30 g dried apricots
- 20 g raisins
- 30 g cocoa powder
- 40 g chia seeds
- 30 g pecan nuts
- 40 g maple syrup
- 40 g malt powder
- 75 g honey
- 70 g sunflower oil
- Preheat oven to 160℃ and line a baking tray with parchment paper
- On a low heat warm the maple syrup, honey and oil together.
- Combine the oats, buckwheat, cocoa powder, malt powder, flaxseeds and chia seeds together in a large mixing bowl, roughly chop pecans and add to the mixture.
- Pour the warm liquids over the dry ingredients, combine well.
- Spread out on the lined baking tray and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Once cooked, stir in the dried fruit.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Serve with favourite yoghurt and fruits.