Imagination With A Side of Chocolate
Are you looking for a fun and creative way to use up your leftover Easter egg chocolates? Look no further than these chocolate-coated breadsticks! They’re a playful and delicious treat that will delight both kids and adults alike. The breadsticks are perfectly crispy and crunchy, and the rich and decadent chocolate coating adds a touch of indulgence. And to make them even more irresistible, we’re adding colorful sprinkles for a festive and whimsical touch. These breadsticks are quick and easy to make, and they’re sure to put a smile on everyone’s face. So let’s get started!
- 12 breadsticks
- 100 g leftover Easter egg chocolate roughly chopped
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pot of simmering water, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Dip each breadstick into the melted chocolate, turning to coat evenly. Use a spoon to help spread the chocolate if needed.
- Immediately sprinkle each chocolate-coated breadstick with the sprinkles, rotating as needed to cover all sides.
- Place the breadsticks on the prepared baking tray and let the chocolate set at room temperature for about 30 minutes or until firm.
- Serve and enjoy!