This cocktail is festive but light and youthful. the sweetness from the celemtines (fresh or tinned), adds such a welcome vibrancy to this Christmas cocktail. I really love this one and I hope you do too.
- Makes 1
- 40 mls vodka
- 40 mls cointreau
- 3 dashes orange angostura bitters
- 60 mls tinned mandarin juice
- 75 mls prosecco
- 1 clementine
- Edible silver glitter
- 3 tsp caster sugar
- Chill a martini glass.
- Fill the cocktail shaker with ice.
- Measure in the vodka, Cointreau, mandarin juice and bitters. Add in the zest of 1/4 of the Clementine.
- Shake to the count of 100.
- Remove the glass from the fridge. Dip the rim in a little honey and then combine the edible glitter with the caster sugar and dip the rim in this.
- Pour the clementine martini into the chilled glass. Top with bubbling prosecco. Serve and enjoy.