A Modern Take On A Classic
Adding a creamy element to a balsamic is genius and it pairs so well with salads with cheese, strawberries, avocados and chicken. Any way, any combination.
Creamy Balsamic Dressing
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp roughly torn basil optional
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the diced garlic, Dijon mustard, honey, mayonnaise, and
- balsamic vinegar to make the creamy balsamic dressing. Season with a pinch of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Set aside.