Fresh, Bright & Creamy
Creamy Greek Cucumber Salad
This cucumber salad with Greek yoghurt dressing, dill, mint, and olive oil is a delicious and healthy side dish that's perfect for any occasion. The creamy and tangy Greek yoghurt dressing pairs perfectly with the crisp and refreshing cucumber slices, while the fresh herbs and olive oil add a burst of flavour to the dish.Print Pin
- 400 g cucumbers sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Slice the cucumbers very finely with a sharp knife or on a mandolin. In a large bowl, combine the sliced cucumbers with salt. Allow them to sit for 20 minutes. Drain out any excess water and pat them dry with kitchen paper. Finely chop the herbs. chopped dill, and chopped mint.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive oil, Greek yoghurt, minced garlic, and lemon juice until smooth and creamy. Stir in the fresh herbs.
- Drizzle the Greek yoghurt dressing over the cucumber mixture and toss gently to coat.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Chill the cucumber salad in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavours to melt together.
- Serve the chilled cucumber salad as a refreshing and flavourful side dish