The Joy of the Amalfi Coast In A Glass
Full disclosure, before we go any further with this, I need to tell you that I adore citrus. Citrus flavours, citrus perfumes, citrus groves, citrus cocktails. I love everything citrus so for me this is a moment of pure light, refreshing and delicious joy. I hope you love it too.
- 50 ml grapefruit & orange gin
- 30 ml cointreau
- 30 ml fresh lime juice
- 50 mls fresh grapefruit juice
- 50 mls san pellegrino arancita rossa
- 1 blood orange or grapefruit slice for garnish
- Chill a cocktail glass of choice. Cut a blood
- Pop some ice in your cocktail shaker.
- Measure in the gin, Cointreau, fresh lime juice & grapefruit juice.
- Shake over ice for 60-90 seconds
- Fill your glass with ice. Slice some blood orange or grapefruit for garnish.
- Pour in your cocktail and then spritz it up with some san Pellegrino blood orange juice. Garnish and enjoy.