A classic French dish featuring tender roasted duck served with a tangy orange sauce
- 2 confit duck legs supermarket bought
- 150 g orange marmalade
- 50 ml whiskey
- ½ tsp Chinese five spice or spice bag mix
- Sea salt & black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 180℃.
- In a bowl mix together marmalade, whiskey and Chinese five spice.
- Place the two confit duck legs in a lined baking dish, pour over marmalade mix and season.
- Roast in the oven for 40/45 minutes, until slightly caramelised.
- Serve with potato au gratin and a light green salad.