Refreshing, floral and summery - A perfect aperitivo on a summer's evening!!
Elderflower Hugo Spritz
Refreshing, floral and summery - A perfect aperitivo on a summer's evening!!Print Pin
- 60 ml elderflower syrup
- 120 ml prosecco or sparkling wine of your choice
- 60 ml soda water
- 1 lime juiced
- Fresh mint leaves
- Ice cubes
- Optional garnish: lime slices and additional mint leaves
- Fill a glass with ice cubes.
- Pour the elderflower cordial over the ice.
- Squeeze the juice of one lime into the glass.
- Add a few fresh mint leaves to the glass and lightly muddle them to release their aroma.
- Pour in the prosecco or sparkling wine, followed by the soda water.
- Stir gently to combine all the ingredients.
- Garnish with lime slices and additional mint leaves, if desired.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your Elderflower Hugo Spritz!