Fig Citrus Glow
This mocktail is refreshing, flavorful, and packed with the goodness of fresh fruit and herbs. Adjust the sweetness and tartness to your liking by adding more or less grapefruit juice or sparkling water. Enjoy the vibrant flavors and the added health benefits of this delicious drink!Print Pin Rate
- 120 ml freshly squeezed grapefruit juice unsweetened
- 60 ml sparkling water or soda water
- 1-2 fresh figs sliced
- 5-10 fresh mint leaves
- Ice cubes optional
- In a cocktail shaker or mixing glass, combine the freshly squeezed grapefruit juice and sparkling water.
- Add a few ice cubes to the shaker if desired, or skip if you prefer your mocktail without ice.
- Gently shake or stir the mixture to combine.
- Place the sliced figs and mint leaves into a serving glass.
- Pour the grapefruit mixture over the figs and mint leaves in the glass.
- Gently muddle the figs and mint leaves with a muddler or the back of a spoon to release their flavours.
- Optionally, garnish the mocktail with additional fig slices and mint leaves.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your healthy wellness grapefruit mocktail with a fig garnish!