- 1 block halloumi cut into 8 fries
- 50 g chorizo
- 25 g parmesan
- 75 g breadcrumbs
- Oil for frying
- 1 egg whisked
- 4 tbsp hot honey
- Pomegranate arils
- Mint finely chopped
Hot Honey Drizzle
- 150 g honey
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- Sea salt
- 2 tbsp fermented hot sauce
- Preheat the oven to 180℃.
- Cut the block of halloumi into 8 fries/fingers.
- To make the crumb blitz up the chorizo, parmesan and breadcrumbs together.
- Pat the fries dry, dip in whisked egg, then into the chorizo and parmesan breadcrumbs.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil on a flat baking tray and place in the oven to heat up.
- Remove the tray from the oven and place in the crumbed fries.
- Bake for 15 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Serve drizzled with hot honey.
- Garnish with pomegranate arils and chopped mint.