Leftover Pastry Nutella Galette
Transforming pastry scraps into delectable mini Nutella galettes.Print Pin Rate
- Pastry this will work with either puff pastry or sweet shortcrust pastry, whichever you have leftover, but I think I would prefer puff
- 1 tbsp Nutella in each parcel
- 1 egg whisked
Optional toppings to place inside
- Hazelnuts finely chopped
- Banana finely sliced
- Orange zest
- Icing sugar to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 180℃.
- In a small bowl whisk the egg.
- Using your leftover pastry, cut into squares roughly 10 cm x 10 cm.
- Place 1 tbsp Nutella in the centre of each, sprinkle with additional toppings if you like or just leave it plain.
- Brush the edges of the pastry with egg mixture.
- Fold the opposite corner together, leaving a slight hole in the middle.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the pastry is golden and Nutella bubbling.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Drizzle with additional Nutella and dust with icing sugar.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy every bite. You deserve it!