Crispy, creamy and incredible
- 500 g frozen French fries or home-cooked chips
- 50 g freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh chives finely chopped
- 1 tbsp truffle oil
- 120 g mayonnaise
- Season with salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Squeeze of lemon juice optional
Make the mayonnaise
- Combine the mayonnaise with the truffle oil, seasoning and lemon juice. Cover, chill and set aside.
- Grate the parmesan and finely slice the chives.
- Cook the chips. Deep fry, air-fry, oven bake .. whatever works best for you.
- When the fries are cooked, take them out and immediately sprinkle them with sea salt and freshly grated parmesan. Sprinkle over the chives.
- Dollop on the mayonnaise and repeat with a little sprinkle of parmesan and chives.