Refreshing and bright
- 200 ml peach purée
- 750 ml prosecco / cava / sparkling wine
- Garnish: sliced peach and mint
- 1 x 400g drained tin of peaches
- 4 tbsp peach schnapps
- 2 sheets gelatin
- Open and drain a tin of peaches (or use fresh peaches). Blitz the peaches until they form a puree. Pass it through a sieve. Soak two leaves gelatin in the cold for a few minutes until it goes squishy. Then into a saucepan, put the puree, pop in the two wobbly sheets of gelatin and 100mls peach schnapps. Warm slightly, then allow to cool.
- Divide the peach purée between 4 champagne glasses, then gently top them up with prosecco, careful as it can easily bubble over.
- Garnish with a slice of peach and mint, and enjoy!