A Festive Aperitif
This cocktail has a wonderful balance of tart and sweet – a finely balanced drink perfect for a festive aperitif. Experiment a little with one too – try serving it in a chilled martini glass or even a chilled tumbler and don’t be afraid to mix up the vodka’s; a vanilla or an orange vodka would work really well here too. Cheers.
- 45 mls vodka flavoured like vanilla or orange will work great too
- 30 mls campari
- 30 mls grenadine or pomegranate liqueur
- 15 mls sugar syrup
- Gather all the ingredients. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour all the ingredients in to the cocktail shaker.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain and pour into a tumbler glass.
This cocktail is the perfect blend of tart and sweet – a finely balanced drink perfect as an aperitif. Feel free to mix this one up and try a flavoured orange or vanilla vodka too. Cheers.