Raspberry Caipiroska is a twist on the classic Brazilian cocktail, the Caipirinha.
Shaken over ice this berry-delicious cocktail is oozing with flavour and sophistication.
Muddling the fresh raspberries first is essential to release all those flavours and the zing of lime just brightens the whole thing.
- 60 mls vodka
- 75 g fresh raspberries or raspberry puree
- 1/2 juice of a lime
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 1.5 tsp brown sugar
- 30 mls soda water
- Chill a cocktail tumbler.
- Muddle and squash the raspberries in the cocktail shaker.
- Add in the lime juice, brown sugar, 1 sprig of thyme and vodka.
- Shake over ice. Strain the raspberry cocktail into the tumbler over ice.
- Top with soda water. Garnish with a fresh raspberry and a sprig of thyme.