Roast Halloumi with Black Olive Tapenade, Roast Cherry Tomatoes & ChimichurriPrint Pin Rate
- 2 blocks halloumi cheese
- 150 g cherry tomatoes roasted
- 6 tbsp Lilliput black olive tapenade
- 4 tbsp chimichurri
- Olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper
Green Herb Chimichurri
- 1 bunch of parsley chopped
- ½ bunch of mint chopped
- ½ bunch oregano chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 shallots chopped finely
- 1 tsp cumin
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 anchovies
- Preheat the oven to 180℃.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Slice each block of halloumi into equal square pieces.
- On the baking tray, layer half the amount of halloumi slices and spread black olive tapenade on each slice and place the next sliced halloumi on top.
- Scatter with cherry tomatoes, drizzle with a little olive oil, sea salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, while it is in the oven prepare the chimichurri.
- Once the halloumi is slightly melted, tapenade bubbling and tomatoes slightly roasted on top drizzle with chimichurri.
- Serve with a herby garden salad.