- 150 g cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 2 slices sourdough bread toasted
- 2 tbsp vegan cream cheese
- 1 large handful fresh oregano
- Preheat the oven to 140℃. Halve the cherry tomatoes and place on a baking tray, season with salt and pepper and roast for 45 minutes until jammy and caramelised.
- Toast the bread and spread cream cheese on each slice.
- Mix the halved cherry tomatoes, oregano, salt, and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Add the tomato mixture on top of each slice, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and enjoy!
- Add some pumpkin seeds on top to add a crunchy texture or a drizzle of balsamic vinegar for a zingy hit.