Stunningly simple and more stunningly delicious these are most delicious snack to savour when those sweet cravings hit. Medjool dates are the best, they are so big and juicy and there is ample space to pile in lots of the nut butter. Dark Chocolate is the non negotiable in this recipe.It has to be dark, 70%cocoa. The Lidl and Aldi brands are really high quality and melt great. A little sprinkle of sea salt over the top and this recipe is joyful satiety with every bite.
- 12 dates
- 1 jar peanut butter crunchy/ smooth
- 125 g dark chocolate
- Line a flat tray with parchment paper. Melt the chocolate in a bain marie or in the microwave.
- Split the dates open lengthways.
- Spoon in some peanut butter.
- Dip in chocolate. Lay on the parchment paper and allow to set.
- Chill, enjoy when set and freeze the other for another day.