Perfectly soft potatoes with a herby zingy dressing
- 750 g baby potatoes halved
- 50 ml light sour cream
- 50 ml mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 anchovy fillet optional
- 1 large handful of each herb parsley, chives, tarragon, dill, coriander, basil
- ½ lemon juiced
- Generous amount of sea salt and black pepper
- Rocket & dill to garnish
- Boil the baby potatoes in a pot of salted water until tender, about 8-10-minutes. Drain and let cool.
- To make the dressing, simply put sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice and all the herbs into the liquidiser and blitz until green, creamy and smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the potatoes and toss to combine, season generously with sea salt and pepper and garnish with extra dill and large handful of rocket.